Friday, February 1, 2013

We have been making more progress at our house this week.
We have all the painting finished, and we went over the wood 
floors with another coat of varnish. They turned out great!
Here are a few pictures of our recent progress!











We painted the living room and down the hall a light lavender. 
It turned out so lovely!



Our stove is installed now. I can't wait to cook on it!
This Sunday I am going to try it out!




We painted one of our bedrooms the same soft yellow 
that we did the kitchen in. It also turned out lovely!



Our other bedroom we painted the same light aqua as the 
Master bedroom. I love how all the colors turned out!




I got the mirror hung in the bathroom, so things are coming together!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That seems like a lot of work, but you guys pulled it together and did a perfect job. The color you picked for the walls seem to fit cohesively and gives off a cool and calm aura. I had my room painted with a light aqua color with because it stimulates a feeling on the beach. Good luck guys! I know your house would turn out wonderful.

    Lashawn Gore

    ReplyDelete